You have no idea how overpowered Saturo Gojo would be in Naruto [No manga spoilers].

Author: Benjamin

Total: 4
Benjamin
Debates: 96
Benjamin
Literally everything that Gojo has screams overpowered.

Reverse cursed energy:
  • Gojo can take the effect of cursed energy and techniques, and reverse it.
  • Healing: basically 100 sealing jutsu, in that Gojo can heal from any injury, so long as his entire head is not destroyed in one attack.

The six eyes:
  • Allows the user to perceive everything around them, just like a byakugan, except constantly active and with no blind spot
    • It also allows him to keep track of way faster opponents, and see through illusions, genjutsu and shaddow clones just like a sharingan
  • Makes it so that you have perfect perception and controll over cursed energy on a molecular level.
    • This precision allows him to spend only an infinitesimal ammount of cursed energy, so he never runs out of juice, he can spam his arsenal for days.

Infinity:
  • Gojo constantly creates infinite distance between himself and everything else. Essentially, all attacks with finite speed can never hit him. 
    • For comparison, Obito has a similarly effective defense, where attacked parts of his body teleport to another dimension. This single ability makes him formidable.
  • Gojo can increase his speed exponentially and even teleport. He reduces the distance between himself and where he wants to be to 0, and moves instantly between locations.
    • For comparison, Minato is one of the strongest fighters in Naruto, solely because of his ability to teleport. And unlike Gojo, he can only teleport to premarked locations.
  • Oh yeah, and Gojo can fly.

Limitless attacks:
  • Blue:
    • Nothing too special by Naruto standards. It is a mini-black hole that he can controll that drags everything around into it.
  • Red:
    • A reversal of blue. Basically a ball that is in a state of constant explosions that pushes everythign away. 
  • Hollow purple:
    • This is the important part. Purple is a combination of Blue and Red. Purple is a sphere of controllable size which turns all matter into nonexistence.
      • For comparison, the Tsuchikage is the most powerfull living kage in Naruto Shippuden, only because he has a nerfed version of this power.
        • Atomic dismantling jutsu turns enemies into individual atoms. But hollow purple does that but also removes those atoms.
          • Regardless, both attacks straight up ignore durability. Toji, the most durable guy in JJK, tanked blue and red, but purple slized through him.

Unlimited void:
  • The ultimate genjutsu. This domain expansion will create a sphere with a radius of 200 meters. Everyone inside will be trapped and flooded with infinite information.
  • Normal people will be hospitalized and extremely strong opponents capable of leveling cities will be frozen for minutes after only experiencing unlimited void for 0.2 seconds.
  • Literally any enemy who gets trapped in this attack is going to die, either from the information itself, or from being blasted with hollow purple while unconscious. 
  • For comparison, Itachi is the strongest genjutsu user in Naruto, and he can hospitalize only one person and only if they look in his eyes, and it will still drain him.
    • But Gojo can spam this AoE genjutsu as long as he wants.

What if he was in Naruto
The number of Naruto characters that has even the slightest chance of beating Saturo Gojo can be counted on one hand:
  • Kakashi could send Gojo to another dimension where there is the slightest chance he might not be able to teleport away from. 
  • 10-tails Madara has limbo clones that could kill Gojo because he has no way of detecting them. 
  • Itachi could maybe hit him with his occular genjutsu. We know this is effective even against strong willed people, but Gojo rarely uncovers his eyes.
  • Naruto and Sasuke with sage of six paths powers could potentially seal him away just like they did Kagya, because we know Gojo is weak to sealing techniques.
Anyone else has minimal chances against him. Even the nukes that dominate the 4th shinobi war won't phase a man with teleportation like Minato and hax defence like Obito.
JoeBob
Debates: 3
JoeBob
Who is Saturo gojo? I haven’t watched anime ever
Best.Korea
Debates: 324
Best.Korea
While I do appreciate power, I rarely find myself enjoying anime where one character is overpowered while others are weak.

Usually, the most entertaining fights are between characters of equal or close to equal powers.

There is literally no entertainment in fights which have obvious outcome, or have no plot twists.

Entire Yugioh story is basically plot twists in duels.

"Oh look at me, I made a good play"

"Oh no, my opponent made a better play and I am losing, I am sad now"

"But wait, I have another play which is even better, so yay I am winning again."
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@JoeBob
True.

I have no idea what you are on about.