I will stereotype debaters

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 27
Best.Korea
Debates: 274
Best.Korea
Okay, so post here if you want me to stereotype you.

Warning: Compliments may apply.

Lets start with me. 
BestKorea - guy who says funny things and mostly nonsense, has no life since he spends 15 hours a day on a site as dead as this. His dream is to reduce his own rating as much as possible and beat Type1 who currently holds number 1 place in lowest rating. He is a lazy person and no one (not even him) knows what his actual beliefs are. His main career in life is trolling and he obviously doesnt have a job or girlfriend.
Savant
Debates: 23
Savant
-->
@Best.Korea
Do me next
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Savant
Savant - A guy who will never lose a debate. He completely crushed every opponent he ever encountered, and no one ever posed a serious challenge to him on this site. He is not someone who brags about this, but he knows that everyone considers him best debater on the site. He doesnt seem like a bad person, but even someone who will help people in trouble. However, he also seems like someone who is calculated and would do whatever it takes to achieve his goals, whatever his goals are.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@TheUnderdog
You said you want to be stereotyped. Now's your chance!
JoeBob
Debates: 3
JoeBob
me pls
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@JoeBob
JoeBob - Not much is known about JoeBob. He is a new user. However, he obviously likes dogs enough to put them on his profile photo, so its safe to assume that he is a dog owner and not a cat person. He changes his way of responding and you never know what he will say next or in which way, or how will he act. He likes jokes and likes funny people, and doesnt care much about what other people do or say. He wants to succeed, but doesnt care much if he fails. He is an atheist, so probably supports things like abortion and gay marriage.
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@Best.Korea
Close enough except for the last part. I don’t support it, but I don’t really care what they do as long as it doesn’t involve me.
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@Best.Korea
You said you want to be stereotyped. Now's your chance!
Lets see what you got.
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@Savant
I think it would be interesting to see a debate between you and oromagi. The one who hasn’t lost vs the number 1 on the leaderboard.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
Best.Korea.

Young person displaying typical social inadequacies and hormonal activity.

Has a tolerant family, who are prepared to administer to his current needs, on the general understanding that their child will eventually mature in accordance social norms and expectations.

All that jizz stained bed linen and underwear is taken for granted and duly dealt with.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@zedvictor4
All that jizz stained bed linen and underwear is taken for granted
lol

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog - This guy will attack any political party and any ideological group that exists. He is not satisfied with triggering just one side. He wants to trigger them all, upset all and disagree with everyone, so you will see him attack left and right and middle all the time with arguments only he could think of. He doesnt belong to any political party and is proud that he is not biased for one side. He loves his money, and thinks his own freedom is more important than anything else in the world. He hates child rapists the most, but he also hates children and says he wont reproduce.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Best.Korea
me por favor
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin - Scientist? Doctor? Rock star? Just a relaxed calm person? This guy has it all in one, so its difficult to say what he is. He builds mystery because he comes in and just says something cool and calm which doesnt offend anyone much but makes a point. I have never seen him triggered. I think he is one of those people who cant get triggered. Since he likes rock so much, I am guessing he has long hair and probably owns a guitar. When the world comes to an end, he will be one of those who sit back and just enjoy the moment while everyone else panics in fear.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Best.Korea
That was hella chill
ADreamOfLiberty
Debates: 0
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@zedvictor4
A very zedvictor4 thing to say.
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@Best.Korea
That's pretty good.
Statichead
Debates: 4
Statichead
-->
@Best.Korea
hmu
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Statichead
Statichead - He is that type of gay with battle spirit who likes to argue, but wont really dedicate that much time to arguing. Its more like he wants to have a short argument which ends in no one being too offended, but different opinions being presented with some poking being done here and there. He has an open mind and will even change his mind often, unless its about being gay, as that will never change for him and he would hold that belief against the whole world, not that the world would be willing to fight him, as he is the type of person people would rather have as a friend, even if he pokes them from time to time.
Statichead
Debates: 4
Statichead
-->
@Best.Korea
Haha, mostly accurate. 
ChristianIsEdging
Debates: 2
ChristianIsEdging
-->
@Best.Korea
Me?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@ChristianIsEdging
ChristianIsEdging - An honest Christian who isnt ashamed to say that he edges? How is he not afraid that Jesus will kill him with a burning thunder bolt from the sky? Well, he is obviously a very brave person no matter how you put it. He likes anime and debates, so we can expect more anime debates from him in the future. He seems like the kind of guy who isnt playing aggressively. To him, this is all fun and games, and we havent seen him engage in some serious dispute. But he is new, so we dont know anything yet about what kind of roads will this guy take us on, and if he will force us all to edge with him on the way.
ChristianIsEdging
ChristianIsEdging
-->
@Best.Korea
ok now thats funny
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@Best.Korea
Do me
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Moozer325
Moozer325 - This guy is obviously a democrat star wars fan, which means he doesnt like Empire at all. He probably liked it a lot when rebels destroyed the Death Star. He finds bad guys somewhat fun, but would never wanna be them or on their side. He really hates any dictatorship and thinks that we all should vote on everything and that everyone should get to vote. He would even force people to vote and he would oppress them with words such as "democracy may not be perfect, but its the best so far" and many other oppressive words which he uses to torture the minds of those who wish to live in a dictatorship.
MAV99
MAV99
-->
@Best.Korea
Ok, Go ahead and sterotype me.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@MAV99
MAV99 - Okay, you are a catholic and have lots of education. You even have some strange arguing style which I might even appreciate. You dont say lots of words at once, saving your energy, but you make your point. I assume your goal is to make opponent run out of responses by simply dividing your posting text into short messages. I actually used similar strategy many times. My opponents would post bunch of text and I would just respond with few sentences. So yeah, if you were taoist, we would basically be same, but like this we are still same but different.